Saturday, March 26, 2011

New RIMS System

I recently received my RIMS tube that I ordered from brewershardware.com.  I relied on a lot of information from homebrewtalk.com to build the system.  I used the SYL-2362 PID from auberins.com to control the temperature.  Following are some pics.

Front of control box, the top number on the PID is the temperature of my wort and the bottom number is the target temperature.  The two switches control the PID and the pump.
RIMS tube purchased from brewershardware.com using camlock quick disconnects, a 1500 watt low-density heating element from plumbingsupply.com, and an RTD sensor from auberins.com.

Plug that is connected to the PID/element switch.

Plug that is connected to the pump switch.

Recirculating mash through the RIMS tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment